Saturday, August 11, 2012

I've been working hard the past two weeks on redecorating, and I'm really excited how my room is turning out! At first, I thought it was going to be way to bright, but after I hung the blue fabric above the cabinets it toned the brightness down quite a bit. Anyways, I don't think you can go wrong with using bright colors and primary colors in a classroom. Every year when I give out a student survey and ask the question, "What did you enjoy about your classroom?" Many of my students always say that their classroom was colorful. I'm also trying to stay as "gender neutral" as I can so that my boys will love their classroom as well as my girls. I still have so much more to do before school starts which is only 1 week away!

1 comment:

  1. Your classroom looks wonderful, way to go! and your blog looks great too !!

    ReplyDelete